This post is 2 days late. Like most things in life now, haha.
2 days ago, we turned back our clocks. The pre-baby me used to count down days until this glorious day that would give me an extra hour of sleep.
Now, this.
It's actually not terrible...yet. But that's because I haven't worked yet since daylight savings ended. Going in to work tomorrow, so we'll see how much I'm going to hate my yife. Yes, yife. If you follow the blog Our Tiny Place, you'd know what I mean.
Anyway, over the last couple of days, AJ's only been waking up at 5 AM (6 in "normal time!) to eat, then goes promptly back to bed until 7-8 AM. I'm HOPING (praying, begging, wishing, insert desperate verb here) this means the end of his sleep regression.
More to follow.
Oh, and here he is. My little side? belly? sleeper.

No comments:
Post a Comment