Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Off topic: why social media stresses me out

Today's post has nothing to do with babies.  Or well, anything.

It's me ranting about how much social media stresses me out. Particularly Facebook.

As I age, I find that there's less and less people I'm willing to follow on Facebook.  And groups? Give me a break.  THEY STRESS ME OUT!!!  I find that as I age, there's certain things that I care a lot about...enough to have formed a very deep opinion about, based on evidence-based medicine, and it sort of (no, REALLY) stresses me out when people don't agree with me.

One HUGE topic.  Immunizations.  Don't try to debate with me.  There. Is. No. Discussion. Unless you feel that science is debatable. Start here if you don't agree with me.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer-raff/dear-parents-you-are-being-lied-to-about-vaccines_b_5112620.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

The end.  Again, no discussion.  I don't care what you think...and neither does science.

No comments:

Post a Comment