So the day after my last post, as I was quietly triumphing over my mommy first victories, something was quietly brewing in my house.
The FRICKIN' cold.
Yes, that's right. It's friggin' summer time and the cold is still making its way around daycare. What. The. Fuck.
On Thursday after naptime, I found a very lethargic AJ burning up a 102 degree fever. He had a decent appetite but told me everything was either spicy or sour (I later figured out that this was his way of telling me he had a sore throat). We cancelled daycare for Friday, and I babied him all day long (along with the real baby of course). By Friday though, I was 96 hours in to being super mommy without too much help, and it was starting to really wear on me. Then of course, I got sick too. Sigh.
Naptime after naptime. 102 degrees in this picture :(
Too tired to play. Except he wanted to play still. Mommy always comes through.
Sick, but not too sick for snuggles with baby brother.
Naptime with two...AJ on the couch, and 2.0 in a carrier.
FINALLY.
Well, that was all last week. The weekend came and he got a lot better with a little more rest. It took me til Monday though to recover fully (the first day where AJ and daddy were both out of the house).
Onwards!





No comments:
Post a Comment