YAY! We made it! He stayed awake for the whole walk there, and looked around at everything! People, cars, stoplights, trees, even down into the creek by our house.
We ended up going to Hallmark to buy some cards (more babies and weddings this summer!) and then stopping by Albertsons for some bananas, popcorn, and a good old mocha frap.
Baby and I at Alberton's. Can't see it, but he's already sound asleep.
Just as I was making the world's biggest yawn in the organic foods aisle, a nice old lady at Albertson's smiled at us and commented "I know who's getting the most sleep in your house!"
Speaking of sleep. AJ slept in his swing for the first time today. He's been hanging out in the bouncy chair part of it for a month now, but I've never actually put him in the glider/swing part (which was the whole reason we bought the darn thing). He took a 45 minute nap (after his 2 hour nap on the couch with me. Impressive? I think so.) Turns out he does love it. Hope he'll keep on loving it. Or that was a 140 dollar nap.


No comments:
Post a Comment