But now, he can spend his whole waking moments playing with toys!
Here's what gets played with.
The rules:
-anything that makes noise
-anything that he can put in his mouth (which is anything)
-anything that's colorful
1. Story books that make crinkly noises
This has been one of his favorites since the start. There's something about the crinkly noises that really gets babies going.
2. Exersaucer/jumperoo
At four months, this little monkey LOVES to stand. He is always beside himself when we put him in his exersaucer. I'd feel pretty good about independently playing too!
3. Hexi-rattle
This is a wood rattle that's cleverly designed so baby can hold it, suck on it, rattle it, and stare at it (bright colors!). It sees a lot of AJ's mouth, I must say. Watch out though, he's used it as a projectile before too.
4. Rattle blanket
He just like blankets in general - for touching, cuddling, teething, etc. Sometimes, I catch him snuggling this little monkey when he's asleep in his car seat.
5. Sophie
Oh my gosh. I have SO many photos of AJ eating his Sophie the Giraffe. It's great for teething. And making out. See video.
6. Our piano
About 1 month ago, AJ learned that his hands can hit things to make NOISE. Enter the piano. His very big boy toy.




No comments:
Post a Comment