Previously, this was pretty easy. With one blanket, we could just create a small tent covering over the bassinet part of the pack-and-play. About 2 weeks ago, we removed the bassinet part of the pack-and-play (the little buddy reached over 15 lbs) so this created a bigger challenge. Even if we covered up the top of the pack-and-play, light would easily seep through all 4 walls of the mesh netting.
Hmmmm.
The solution we present is courtesy of 50+ years of blanket-forting between the two of us and also the myriad of blankets that we got from our baby shower.
I present...baby blanket fort. Made with 3 blankets and 1 bath towel. Ok, I admit there was actually no thought or creativity that went into this. It was just what happened to be made of stuff lying around over the last few days. But, I'd like to document this as the start to AJ's blanket and pillow-forting career.

No comments:
Post a Comment