Over the last couple of weeks, we noted that AJ's been producing a lot more spit that before. About two weeks ago, I sort of freaked out cause I knew that drooling was a sign of teething, but I thought, it's something else cause a 2.5 month old surely cannot be teething right?
1 week passed and while no other "obvious" teething signs (fussing, actually erupting teeth), my mom reported that he's been "chewing" on the bottle nipples. I didn't make much of this either, since he's been starting to stick things in his mouth and he does typically make this sort of gnawing motion with his whole mouth on his toys.
I've noticed over the last 2 days or so that he's been starting to bite down and suck on his lower lip. Sounds too suspicious so I asked Kimberly, our mom's group facilitator what she thought.
Yup. He's teething.
Isn't it early? Yes. But apparently it takes weeks to months after teething symptoms start before you start seeing teeth! Here's to a few more weeks (months?) of toothlessness. Please pray that he's easy on me :(
No comments:
Post a Comment